Bootstrap Carousel Builder
What is it?
Quickly build and style the default Twitter Bootstrap 3 Carousel. Although Bootstraps Carousel already come with a default style, sometimes it is just nice to have a styled slideshow on your site.
Start from the default Twitter Bootstrap style and then just add the slideshow items and styles that will suit your site.
Along with the default styles, you also have a few extra options, such as:
- 2 types of indicators styles with multiple positions
- 7 different caption styles
- 8 control styles with 3 different icons
In 2 easy steps, you can create 1000's of different style combinations for your Twitter Bootstrap Carousel and then copy the CSS classes to your stylesheet.
- Add carousel slides
- Select styles
I love keyboard shortcuts, so I have setup some different keyboard shortcuts, to make it quicker to navigate the various screens. Below you can see how to use them.
- CTRL + SHIFT + B, shows the Builder tab.
- CTRL + SHIFT + P, shows the Preview popup.
- CTRL + SHIFT + H, shows the HTML tab.
- CTRL + SHIFT + C, shows the CSS tab.
- CTRL + SHIFT + S, shows the Slide Items builder tab.
- CTRL + SHIFT + I, shows the Indicator styles tab.
- CTRL + SHIFT + T, shows the Caption styles tab.
- CTRL + SHIFT + N, shows the Controls styles tab.
- CTRL + SHIFT + E, shows the Miscellaneous tab.
- CTRL + SHIFT + F, resizes the workspace.
- CTRL + SHIFT + A, selects all the HTML or CSS code, when on the appropriate tab. Then you can just use the usual CTRL or CMD + C to copy the code to your code editor.
- CTRL + 1, shows the mobile size.
- CTRL + 2, shows the table size.
- CTRL + 3, shows the desktop size.
- CTRL + 4, shows the auto (full fluid width) size.